2020-09-02 at 4:19 pm #10469Ron ShortParticipant
FCA NATIONAL PRAYER
Scripture: Matthew 6:6 “But thou, when tho prayest, enter into thy closet, and when tho hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret.”
As you focus your eyes upon God in your secret place and not on men, God will move across our Nation. Do not have as your motive the desire to be known as a praying man. Get an inner chamber in which to pray where no one knows you are praying, shut the door and talk to God in secret. Have no other motive than to know your Father in Heaven. It is impossible to conduct your life as a disciple without definite times of secret prayer. Where is your SECRET PLACE.
1. Pray for Children and Young people heading back to school, college and university as well as teachers, assistant and all those involved in our Education system.
2. Pray for our Federal Government that they may lead a godly and dignified life in every way and Righteousness will prevail.
3. Pray for all other levels of Government.
4. Pray for all churches across our Nation for Church Vitalization, as well that all churches will be praying for the Lost.
5. Pray for all Families to start adjusting to our new norm of living.
6. Pray for all those that are battling life controlling problems. Also those who have lost loved ones because of this struggle.
7. Pray for the Business community in your Cities to adjust to the new way of doing Business. Also those that may have to close because of this new norm that God will turn them around.
8. Pray for all types of Media to be truthful in everything they share.
9. Pray for Sports and Entertainment as they adjust to new and different ways of entertaining.
10. Pray for our FCA Elders & Regional Coordinators as they give leadership to our Fellowship.
11. Pray for our 2021 National Convention Planning team as they meet this month to discuss the convention.
12. Pray for a good participation on WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH for our NATIONAL PRAYER GATHERING.
** A Prayer Challenge for the next 30 days please pray these 7 powerful words “Father Break our Hearts for Lost people.”**
National Prayer Coordinator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.