Login › Blog › Prayer Requests › POWER IN PRAYER
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Ron Short.
2020-03-02 at 3:30 pm #9556Ron ShortParticipant
POWER IN PRAYER
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLIES
MARCH 1st – MARCH 31st, 2020
Scripture: Ephesians 3:20 ” Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.”
Prayer has to do with God, with His ability to do. The possibility of prayer is the measure of God’s ability to do.
– Church Plant in Kelowna BC – Matt and Andrea Sampson with there family are planting a church in Kelowna Bc. At the moment they have 10 families desiring to start gathering together to pray. **Please Pray for this** Also they require a Home for there family. **Please pray for this as well.
– International Convention 2020 in San Diego please cover this in pray for safety of everyone traveling as well as their speakers.
– The committee planning our National Convention in 2021 for God’s wisdom /direction.
– Elders as they meet monthly to discuss the direction and vision for FCA.
– Regional Coordinators as they connect with all the churches, Pastors, and Leaders in their Regions.
– All our Missionaries who maybe in Countries that are affected by the Coronavirus.
– Federal Government as they are sitting March 9th – 13th – March 23rd – April 3rd for wisdom as they discuss bills and issues across this Nation.
– Provincial Government – Whatever your needs are in your Provinces.
Local Government – Whatever your needs are for your communities.
**Make a point of connecting with your MP, MLA, City or Regional Government to pray for them individually.**
***Establish a Government Leadership Prayer Breakfast in your Community – connect with Pastor Ron if you would like a template we use ***
– Pick 5 Pastors or church leaders you do not have a Relationship with and Pray for them. Send them notes of encouragement or even give them a call and pray for them on the phone.****
QUOTE – E.M. BOUNDS “If pain afflicts or wrongs oppress, If cares distract, or fears dismay.; If guilt dejects, or sin distress, in every case, still watch and Pray.”
Pastor Ron Short
National Prayer Coordinator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.