2019-12-04 at 2:53 pm #9080Ron ShortParticipant
POWER IN PRAYER
Quote: “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His Voice in the depth of our Hearts.” Mother Teresa.
Scripture: Hebrews 7:25 “Consequently, He is able to save to the uttermost, those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.”
PRAYER FOR OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT:
– The time commitment for MP’s to make sure they spend proper time with there spouses and family.
– That all leaders will not lose sight of their accountability to the people of the nation and their constituents.
– That individual leader will not forfeit their beliefs and values because of pressure from a political party.
– That all MPs and senators will be to serve Canadians from all walks of life and will not be motivated by the praise of man.
– National Unity that will be an open dialogue between our federal and Provincial Governments that will lead to a new willingness to work together.
PRAYER FOR PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS
– That all MLAs will spend time with their Families when they break for Christmas and that it will be a time of refreshing for all of the.
– That all Provincial Leaders will work with the Federal Government to bring unity.
PRAYER FOR MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT
– That we all will continue to cover our Mayors and local leaders in prayer as well as there families.
– Prayer for Law Enforcement, Education, Emergency Services, and Medical.
– Pray for Spiritual Awakening in the churches in your city.
– Pray against the Spiritual strongholds of darkness over your city.
– Pray for Elders, Fellowship Pastor, Treasurer, Executive Assistant and their families for Gods’ will to be done.
– Pray for all Regional Coordinators and their families as they minister in there churches as well as there regions.
– Pray for the 2020 International Convention in San Diego
– Pray for the 2021 Convention team being put together for God’s Wisdom.
– Pray for one another.
**Please watch next week as we will be introducing our 2020 National Prayer Initiative for FCA.**
National Prayer Coordinator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.