2018-10-15 at 2:58 pm #2585Ron ShortParticipant
POWER IN PRAYER
OCTOBER 15TH – OCTOBER 31, 2018
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLIES
“Any concern too small to be turned into a Prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” – Corrie Ten Boom
Scripture: Galatians 6:2 “Bear ye one another’s Burdens, and so fulfill the Law of Christ.”
Elders: Glenn Breitkreuz, Trevor Hoskins, Glen Forsberg, Beverly Fawcett.
National Office: Gene Ennes
Regional Coordinators: George Bradley – Southern Alberta, Ralph Collins – Northern & Eastern Ontario.
Pastors: Sedrick Brown, Marleen Brown, Richard Brezezicki, Michael & Maureen Buckingham, Felicidad Butalid.
Churches: Christian Life Center, Church in the Vine of Edmonton, Clearwater College of Biblical Studies, Clearwater River Ministries, Cornerstone Christian Fellowship, Cornerstone Community Church.
REQUESTS:-Pastor Irvin Wilson – Please pray for our Son Mike, He’s away from his family on a job, needs Salvation & Deliverance.
-Kelly Hoodikoff – Pray for the Hoodikoff Family as they minister in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. New Church Plants, Mission training for young Ukrainians, Leadership development for the Marketplace, Mobile Dental Clinic, Biblical Worldview Training, Pre- School Multiplication in Local Churches.
– Pray for Trevor Hoskins and Autumn Sellan as they direct the FCA Canada in establishing a new Website.
– Pray for Canada as the new Cannabis Law comes into effect on October 16, 2018,. Wisdom for all Provinces, Cities and Municipalities as they put it into effect.
– Pray for the Province of BC as they have Local Civic Elections across the Province on October 20th for God to raise up Godly Leaders at all Levels.
– Pray for our 2019 National Convention in BC and for the committee as they meet monthly for God’s Wisdom and direction as they put the plans together.
– ** In closing if you have any Prayer Needs please click on Prayer request type in your request then it will come directly to me and then I will send them out.
FCA NATIONAL PRAYER COORDINATOR.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.