The call for a National Month of Prayer
January 1-31, 2020
Blessings to Pastors/Church Leaders/Prayer Intercessors:
As a Fellowship it is our desire to move our PRAYER FOCUS forward rather than backwards.
We are designating the MONTH OF JANUARY every year as our NATIONAL MONTH OF PRAYER.
The following is our Vision:
1. Make the entire month of January as National Prayer Month.
2. Have churches and Ministries then commit to a certain week that will
work for them and their schedule. We are asking each of you to commit to a week that will be best for you. Our Vision is to have all 4 weeks
covered which means 31 days of Focused Prayer in our Nation.
3. Each week we will send out words of Encouragements, Devotionals, or
Teachings - using different leaders - IE Elders, Regional Coordinators,
Pastors or church leaders.
4. Each week have a different Prayer theme and Prayer Focus.
5. Encourage to have at least one church in every Province each week be
committed, this way our fellowship will show unity in Canada through
6. Encourage Daily, or weekly Testimonies sent in to encourage all of us.
7. The first Sunday in February will be a CELEBRATION OF PRAISE open to
the direction of the local churches.
In closing the issues of our day require powerful response in Prayer for our Communities, Province, and our Nation.
We stand together in Prayer.
Pastor Ron Short
National Prayer Coordinator
Outline of Week:
NATIONAL MONTH OF PRAYER
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLIES
JANUARY 1ST - FEBRUARY 1ST 2020. Theme: 'UNITY IN PRAYER" Scripture: John 17: 20 – 26 "...that they may all be one...."
We are asking each of you to please sign up for which week works the best for your church and ministry.
When you have decided please contact RON SHORT at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Once the schedule is complete we will send out the COMPLETED NATIONAL MONTH OF PRAYER TEAM.
The following is the schedule:
WK 1 - JANUARY 5TH – 11TH
WK 2 - JANUARY 12 - 18TH
WK 3 - JANUARY 19 - 25TH
WK 4 - JANUARY 26TH – FEBRUARY 1ST.