- The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(John 16:13; II Timothy 3:17; II Peter 1:21; I Thessalonians 2:13)
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22; John 14:6)
- In the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ: fully God, fully man.
(John 1:1; Philippians 2:6-11; John 1:14; Isaiah 9:6; John 20:28-29; Colossians 2:9)
- His virgin birth.
(Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:35; Isaiah 7:14)
- His sinless life.
(II Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 7:26; I John 3:5; Hebrews 4:5; 7:26- 27; I Peter 2:22)
- His miracles.
(Matthew 4:23; Luke 6:17-19; John 3:2)
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
(Colossians 1:14, 20; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 1:7)
- His bodily resurrection.
(I Corinthians 15:3-4; Luke 24:4-7, 36-38; Revelation 1:17-18)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
(Acts 2:33; 5:30-31; I Peter 3:22)
- His personal return in power and glory.
(Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9-11; I Thessalonians 1:10; 4:13-18; John 14:1-3)
- That the justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
(Romans 3:24-25; John 3:3-7; Ephesians 2:1-16; Revelation 5:9; Acts 4:12; I Corinthians 6:11; I John 5:11-13)
- That the prime agency for the work of God’s Kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. The church has been entrusted with the ordinances of Believer’s Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
(Acts 16:4-5; Matthew 16:18; 28:18-20; Acts 2:41-47; Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12; I Corinthians 11:23-26); and, “the Great Commission” to preach the Gospel, making disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all Christ’s commands as recorded in the Bible. (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16; Luke 24:44-49; John 20:21; Acts 1:6-8)
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit which includes: the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a distinct experience from regeneration; His indwelling whereby the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life; His supernatural gifting and empowering of the church for its work, life and worship.
(Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 10:46; I Corinthians 12:14)
- In the return of Jesus Christ to consummate His Kingdom in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
(John 5:28-29; Revelation 20:4-5; Mark 14:62; Revelation 1:5-7; II Thessalonians 1:2-10)
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Romans 12:4-5; John 17:11, 21- 23; Ephesians 4:11-16)